The panel has a 5.7", 4096-color TFT display (QVGA) and can be used outdoors
within a temperature range of -20°C to +60°C. Luminosity is 700cd/m2, although
the legibility of complex displays is guaranteed, even in direct sunlight.
Because project design is flexible with the GT32-E, it is well suited to the
demands placed on automation products, especially for automatic washing devices
as well as charging stations for electrical and industrial floor-borne vehicles.
A USB port allows the user to download programs. The SD memory card enables
audio files to be saved quickly and cheaply; GT and PLC programs or even
firmware can be backed up or updated. Its extremely compact size and unbeatable
energy requirement below 8W, which generates little undesired heat, allow GT32-E
HMIs to be mounted in cramped spaces.
You can create projects for the four new GT32-E touch terminals (and all GT
HMIs) with the software GTWIN. This user-friendly software provides you with
predefined objects that help you generate selfexplanatory displays and input
elements. The software user interface and online help are available in English,
German and many other languages.
Product features include:
- 5.7" TFT display, 4096 colors, QVGA resolution
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Target values can be entered via numeric data parts
- New 3D library parts for realistic operating conditions (SYMKEYS library)
- Recipe management and trend graphics
- Battery-buffered real-time clock
- Switch between up to 16 languages
- Password protection
- Maintenance-free LED backlighting
- IP67 degree of protection for the front
- RS232C/RS422/RS485 port
- Installation depth of just 39mm, of the slimmest in industry
- Can be connected to all FP series PLCs
- Drivers for Mitsubishi, Omron, Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Modbus (RTU
Panasonic Electric Works Czech s.r.o.