Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
Integrated Device Technology,
Inc., the Analog and Digital Company™, develops system-level solutions that
optimize its customers’ applications. IDT uses its
market leadership in timing, serial switching and interfaces, and adds analog
and system expertise to provide complete application-optimized, mixed-signal
solutions for the communications, computing and consumer segments. Headquartered
in San Jose, Calif., IDT has design, manufacturing and
sales facilities throughout the world. IDT stock is
traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market® under
the symbol “IDTI.”
1004000509 12.12.2012 509
Additional information about IDT is accessible at www.IDT.com.
IDT on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- CO-SUMMIT 2013, Stockholm, SE4.-5.12.2013, Software innovation: boosting high-tech employment and industry
- infoTHERMA 2014, Ostrava, CZ13.-16.1.2014, Specialized Trade Fair for Ecological and economical heating, energy savings
- Intersec 2014, Dubai, UAE19.-21.1.2014, The Leading Trade Fair for Safety & Security in the Middle East
- embedded world 2014, Nuremberg, DE 25.-27.2. 2014
- SICUR 2014, Madrid, ES25.-28.2.2014 - INTERNATIONAL SECURITY, SAFETY AND FIRE EXHIBITION
- CeBIT 2014, Hannover, DE10.-14.3.2014
- National Electronics Week 2014, Johannesburg11.-12.3.2014
- AMPER 2014 - Brno, CZ18.-21.3.2014 - Brno, Czech republic