Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
Integrated Device Technology,
Inc., the Analog and Digital Company™, develops system-level solutions that
optimize its customers’ applications. IDT uses its
market leadership in timing, serial switching and interfaces, and adds analog
and system expertise to provide complete application-optimized, mixed-signal
solutions for the communications, computing and consumer segments. Headquartered
in San Jose, Calif., IDT has design, manufacturing and
sales facilities throughout the world. IDT stock is
traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market® under
the symbol “IDTI.”
1004000509 12.12.2012 509
Additional information about IDT is accessible at www.IDT.com.
IDT on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- ELCOM Ukraine 2014, Kiev22.4.-25.4.2014, 18th International Trade Fair on Renewable and Conventional Energy, Energy Efficiency, Electrical Engineering, Lighting and Automation
- SMT Hybrid Packaging 2014, Nuremberk, DE6. - 8. 5. 2014, System Integration in Micro Electronics
- IDEB 2014, Bratislava, SK13.-15.5.2014 - International defence exhibition
- BALTTECHNIKA 2014, Vilnius, Lithuania20.-22.5.2014, Industrial equipment, metal processing, electro technical equipment, automation, energy technologies
- SENSOR+TEST 2014, Nürnberg, DE3.-5.6.2014, The Measurement Fair
- Security Bratislava, SK10. - 12. 09. 2014, 19th International Fair of Security Technology, Information Security, Fire ...
- ForArch 2014, Prague, CZ16.-20.9.2014, 25th International Building Trade Fair
- ENERGETAB 2014, Bielsko–Biała, PL16.9.-18.9.2014, 27th Bielsko–Biała International Power Industry Fair