Integrated Device Technology, Inc.
Integrated Device Technology,
Inc., the Analog and Digital Company™, develops system-level solutions that
optimize its customers’ applications. IDT uses its
market leadership in timing, serial switching and interfaces, and adds analog
and system expertise to provide complete application-optimized, mixed-signal
solutions for the communications, computing and consumer segments. Headquartered
in San Jose, Calif., IDT has design, manufacturing and
sales facilities throughout the world. IDT stock is
traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Stock Market® under
the symbol “IDTI.”
1004000509 12.12.2012 509
Additional information about IDT is accessible at www.IDT.com.
IDT on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- INATRONiCS 2014 Batam, Indonesia22.-24.10.2014, The Indonesia’s Most Influential Electronics Industry Platform
- electronica 2014, Munich, DE11.-14.11.2014, 26th International Trade Fair for Electronic Components, Systems and Applications
- Euro ID 2014, Frankfurt am Main, DE18.-20.11.2014, International Exhibition and Conference for Identification
- sps ipc drives 2014, Nuremberg, DE25.-27.11.2014, Electric Automation - Systems and Components
- EuroCIS 2015, Düsseldorf, Germany24.2.-26.2.2015, The Leading Fair for Retail Technology
- AUTOMATICON 2015, Warszawa, PL17.3.-20.3.2015, XXI International Fair for Industrial Automation
- AMPER 2015 - Brno, CZ24.3.-27.3.2015 - Brno, Czech republic
- productronica 2015, Munich, DE10.-13.11.2015, 21th international trade fair for innovative electronics production